Terms and Conditions
- The deposit and prior payments are refundable if we are able to re-let the accommodation or activity booked.
- £50 for a shortbreak or £100/week with the balance payable 6-weeks before the holiday start date
Arrival and departure:
- Arrival from 4pm (otherwise by arrangement)
- Departure by 10am (otherwise by arrangement)
- Strictly non-smoking
- We will not provide details of your address to third parties
- Pets are permitted in Abercelyn Poor House & Tithe Barn 1 (there is a supplementary charge), the following applies:
- Pets must not be left unattended in the cottage and are not permitted in the bedrooms or on the furniture.
- Dogs must be on a lead in the garden & any fouling cleared-up; dogs may be exercised in the field adjacent to the garden providing they are supervised, if sheep are in the field please use a lead.
- No charge
- Available in each cottages, signal strength is not guaranteed
- Access Terms and Conditions of use apply which will be provided at Abercelyn Country House
- Website developed by Future Studios
- Some images: "© Crown copyright (2014) Visit Wales"
© Copyright Abercelyn 2011
It is permitted to copy text and images for use in advertising directly related to this Website (Abercelyn Country House and Abercelyn Cottages)
For permission please send an E-mail from the Contact Form